HFE is committed to providing a quality service and achieving the highest standards of business. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers.
This policy is designed to provide all customers, potential customers and any person that works or may work with HFE with a fair and objective means of making a complaint.
Where the complaint is regarding any of the award assessments, the claimant should follow the company and/or awarding body appeals procedures as is appropriate. This can only be done once the candidate has been given their assessment outcome. For more information on this process refer to our appeals procedure.
HFE seeks to:
- treat all customer complaints as clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for a response.
- treat all complaints seriously whether it is made in person, by telephone, by letter, by fax, or by e-mail.
- deal with complaints promptly, politely and, where appropriate, informally (for example, by telephone).
- respond in the right way – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.
- learn from complaints, use them to improve the quality of our services.
Making a Complaint:
Customers, suppliers, or any other person wishing to make a complaint should so in writing (email, fax or letter).
All correspondence should be titled ‘Customer Complaint’ and include a contemporaneous account of the events surrounding the complaint.
If the complaint pertains to a particular member of staff, their details should be provided accordingly within the complaint documentation.
The complaint should be submitted within 30 days of the incident to which the claim pertains occurred. While the company will investigate all complaints thoroughly, this time frame will enable us to ensure that the information we gather during the investigation process is as accurate as it can possibly be.