Introducing our ‘Host a Training Course’ Programme
In addition to our year-round weekend schedule of fitness instructor courses throughout the UK, we are now pleased to be able to introduce our weekday on-site hosting training programme for your organisation. Due to the increasing demand for our innovative and high quality fitness instructor courses, we can now offer training courses throughout the week (subject to availability) at your facility.
Host a Training Course
Hosting one of our HFE courses at your facility will give you the opportunity to receive FREE training for one of your instructors; or even a revenue-generating event for your organisation! You have the choice of hosting a private course exclusive for your instructors (Criteria: 6 students) or hosting a public course. For a public course, you provide the facility and we will handle the rest; we’ll market the course on our website, our emails, and provide you with flyers.
How Does it Work?
Host a CYQ Level 3 Exercise Referral Specialist Course at your facility and receive a rental income for the 2 day course, or alternatively obtain a FREE place. There are a multitude of benefits to hosting your own course, some of which include:
- Minimise the need to pay for travel, accommodation, and subsistence for instructors attending external training
- Increase off-peak usage of your facility i.e. course students, and gym users (exercise referrals)
- Generate additional revenue from sales of food and beverages
- Generate rental income from a cash award (dispersed in the form of a cheque 14 days following the training course) for hosting a single or repeated course
- Receive significant discount on multiple bookings i.e. get 4 for the price of 3!!!
- Network with other local fitness operators to benchmark and share best practice
- Receive REPs accredited bespoke training and assessment services in-line with your organisational requirements
How to Become a Host?
For more information on our course hosting, please contact our sales team on the above number. Alternatively, please complete and submit a contact form, we will reply to your enquiry as soon as possible.
If your organisation has a specific training need that is not advertised on our website, our consultants can work with you to deliver the required training and ensure that all delegates receive the appropriate professional development credits from the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).