Health and Safety Policy Statement
We at HFE recognise that the health and safety of our employees, learners and others affected by our business activities is at the forefront of the organisations’ priorities.
HFE pledged to:
- to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our business activities
- consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety and the health and safety of our customers
- provide and maintain safe plant and professional equipment
- ensure the safe handling and use of any substances in the workplace
- provide information, instruction and supervision for employees, contractors and learners
- ensure all employees are competent to do the tasks they are employed to do, and to give them adequate training to do so
- prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Because many of our business activities are conducted ‘off-site’ and in premises that we do not have direct control over (health clubs and leisure centres), we also pledge to inform and advise the operators of these facilities when we consider there to be an increased risk to the health and safety of our staff, learners or others users or staff of these facilities.