The Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Mock Exam are provided as a FREE resource for those students working towards a qualification that contains the Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise and Health module/unit. Common qualifications that include this unit, and therefore this exam, include:
- Level 3 Personal Training Certificate
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Diploma
- Level 3 Pilates Instructor Diploma
- Level 3 Yoga Instructor Diploma
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training (Online)
- Level 3 Diploma in Mat Pilates (Online)
- Level 3 Online Yoga Instructor Course
This exam includes a wide range of anatomy and physiology knowledge, including the skeletal system, muscular system, cardiovascular system, nervous system, endocrine system, energy systems and bioenergetics.
This assessment is one of the mandatory assessments that all fitness professionals wanting to achieve Level 3 status with the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) will need to attain. The following interactive resource will, therefore, serve as a useful aid/study resource to check your knowledge and progress before taking your final exams.
Whether you are taking your assessment with HFE, or another training provider, feel free to use this exam as much as you like. Enjoy and good luck.